With all the spam that enters your email box… a junk email filter list comes in handy here is how you create one (watch the video for visual instructions).
1. In Outlook 2010, on the Home tab, in the Delete group, click Junk and Junk E-mail Options.
2. On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
3. Enter an e-mail address or domain name. For example:
4. Click OK.
5. To add more e-mail addresses or domain names, repeat steps 3 through 6.
Click Export to file.
6. Enter a unique file name for the Safe Senders list, and then click OK.
Last: Repeat steps 3 through 9 with the Safe Recipients tab and the Blocked Senders tab to create Safe Recipients and Blocked Senders lists. Be sure to specify a unique file name for each of the three lists.
Of course, if you need a more robust solution, as many individuals and businesses do, hiring an iT professional to create custom filters is always a good idea. At intelligent iT we are Enterprise grade spam specialists. We can create specific and targeted filters that will eliminate spam and virus intrusions while protecting your businesses reputation through content inspection based on company policy for both inbound and outbound emails.
Have questions or want to get started. Visit us at www.intelligentitnyc.com to learn more or get in touch.