Intelligent iT’s Response to COVID-19
Through these confusing and difficult times, your health and safety is our number one concern. We remain cautiously optimistic and advise you to stay focused on your long-term goals and business continuity. So, for a limited time, we are offering discounted remote access solutions and support so your business can continue to move forward, while being safe.
Our Covid-19 IT support experts are here to help your business at a discount during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Contact the Covid-19 IT support experts now.
At-Home Checklist for Working Remotely
- Cybersecurity protocols in place
- Employee security & communication policies
- The latest online collaboration software
- Easily accessible files
- Easy-to-use project management software
- The ability to video conference
- Professional conferencing background
- Good headset & audio configuration
- Enough bandwidth
- Good internet connection
- Clean environment
- Quiet space
- Good web-cam
- Enough toilet paper